Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lazy Day!!

Tonight, I fried a few pork chops, made some egg noodles in chicken broth and egg (Hungarian style, mmmm) and made a quick mushroom sauce. (It was basically just cream of mushroom soup with some fresh mushrooms cut up in it... but don't tell my husband that!) I had big plans to make Bruschetta Chicken, but like the title said... sometimes I just can't do it. I've been SO lazy that I actually ordered pizza for lunch. I had it delivered. Pizza Hut is 2 doors down. LOL.

We had some car craziness this week. My car died yesterday morning - it appeared that the battery was dead. I wasn't sure what the problem was, but I figured it last night. I left the dome light on. UGH! So anyway, many thanks to my hubby and father-in-law, they got me all fixed up today. And my daddy took me to work this morning, and even bought me Starbucks! I have a great family. :)

That being said, I'll get to Bruschetta Chicken this week, I swear. Doesn't that sound fantastic???

No comments:

Post a Comment